- Swasth Desi Ghee is produced using A2 milk of multiple kinds Desi Cows like sahiwal, gir, etc grown by farmers.
- The Vitamins found in Desi ghee makes your bones tougher and increases you immunity.
- A2 Cow Ghee is an Ayurvedic favourite to treat a variety of worries. It easily treats your eyes, cinus, gastric issues & keep you warm. Swasth Desi Ghee is a step closer to nature with 100% assurance of purity.
- The A2 milk which is used to make our ghee contains beta-casein protein that’s supremely rich in nutrients such as calcium, iron, sodium and fat-soluble vitamins A, D and E, as well as Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.
- A2 Desi Cow ghee contains fatty acids that liver absorbs & burns quickly. This USP makes it a healthier source of energy.
Process of Making Swasth A2 Cow Ghee (extraction from milk cream Process):
- Cream is extracted from A2 Milk.
- Little curd is added and Cream is kept for a day or overnight.
- Cream is mixed well and churned till butter comes floating on top.
- Butter and butter milk is separated.
- Butter is heated in a pan till it forms yellowish oil-like liquid and gives a nice aroma of ghee.
- Good for digestion.
- Decreases Cholesterol.
- Improves immunity.
- Helps in weight loss.
- Improves eyesight.
- Helps in Bone development.
- Maintains a healthy heart.
- Promotes healthy pregnancy.